Multi-skilled Engineer Nights
This new position provides the ideal opportunity to join an established business and work within a fast paced manufacturing facility. The site is undergoing a large CapEx spend providing a great opportunity to commission new machinery as well as complete PPM's.
Our client is a national multi-divisional food supplier that has strong company values and supplies their products internationally.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager this role will form part of the engineering team that plays an integral part in the smooth running of a fast paced, food manufacturing site. The successful Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will be tasked with the delivery of completing a wide variety of PPM as well as reactive work when necessary. The role also involves liaising with production and hygiene department in order to best drive manufacturing efficiency's whilst ensuring food safety is always prioritised.
Other day to day responsibilities will include:
- Work with a team of engineers to install new machinery as well as maintain proactively and re-actively when required
-Ensuring KPI's are met with Overall Equipment Efficiency's and PPM's are completed to schedule
-Assist the training of new staff as well as sharing knowledge to maximise the team's performance
-Maintain an audit-ready culture
- Prioritise HSE and Food safety at all times
The successful multi-skilled engineer will have a range of the following:
- Relevant engineering qualification. Ideally a level 3 and above in Electrical or Mechanical
-Experience within an automated food manufacturing environment
- Be a "get up and go" character who is self-motivated and embraces a challenge
- Eagerness to acquire new skills, complete training and development workshops
- Ambition for career progression
Competitive Salary Plus Package