A well-established, international market leading software house that centre's around Web API based near Altrincham that currently retains one of the UK's largest contracts in its field. They have a track record of high staff retention rate as a result of their supportive, friendly and flexible culture and are located right next to main line transport links.
- Node 9.3.9
- OS win32 x64 (hosted on Linux CentOS)
- Exposure to PHP/pearl and mySQL
- Any experience of typescript or webpack
The Right Applicant will be…
- An excellent communicator and able to present ideas to both senior and junior staff in a clear concise manner
- Able to deliver projects on time and to specification
- A creative, passionate individual with an appetite for innovation and experimenting with new technologies.
- Keep up to date with programming news and technologies and suggesting improvements where appropriate
Salary and Benefits
£40 000 (negotiation may be considered for the right candidate)
Generous pension package
Holiday starting at 22 days per annum and increasing 1 day each year up till 30 days not including bank holidays
Bi-annual results-based bonuses
Career progression opportunities as the team expands