Head of Financial Accounting
Our client is a large FMCG brand based in Central London. They are looking to add a technically intuitive Financial Accounting Manager to be responsible for their year-end audit and tax compliance.
In addition to an Audit and Tax focussed role, candidates will also prepare and manage monthly external reporting and maintain the internal financial reporting function.
- P&L, Cashflow, Balance Sheet consolidation for external stakeholders.
- Monthly review to ensure sound financial control.
- Quarterly VAT returns and process monitoring.
- Oversee regular payment processes and intercompany positions in relation to international counterparts.
- Revenue cost-line responsibility.
- Ad-hoc projects including system implementation.
Candidates will be ACA or ACCA qualified from an Big-4 Audit practise background. They will have strong financial accounting skills and exposure to FMCG/Retail. Technical abilities are required to be extensive as well as knowledge of accounting software. Candidates will be comfortable reporting data to wider business entities using strong communication and people management skills.