Marketing & PR Manager
A leading recruitment business specialising in the construction and civil engineering sector is looking for a Marketing and PR Manager with a proven track-record of building and delivering successful marketing strategies to significantly impact company growth.
This is a fast-paced environment with constantly changing demands, so you will need to think agile, work proactively, foster collaboration, and encourage innovation.
- Understand the needs of clients and candidates, the unique product portfolio, current trends, and competitive forces and implement holistic strategies that will differentiate the company within a busy marketplace and set them apart as industry leaders in their sector.
- Ensure return on investment by designing and implementing innovative marketing strategies that complement their talent acquisition objectives in the immediate, medium and longer term.
- Lead by example, coaching, mentoring and educating the team to inspire and develop each individual. Utilise and share your experience and knowledge of SEO marketing, advertising technology and social media platforms.
- Produce engaging and thought-provoking copy to create colourful content that will reinforce their position as the number one authority in all things civil engineering recruitment.
- You will have a strong intellectual capacity, be numerate, commercially aware and highly analytical.
- As a confident communicator, you will engage members of the recruitment teams helping them to understand, value and enhance their recruitment marketing activities.
- Experience in a Marketing and PR position.
- Knowledge of SEO marketing, advertising technology and social media platforms.
- Salary upto £35,000 pa DOE
- Generous commission structure linked to performance
- 25 days annual leave
- Above statutory employer pension contributions
- Private health cover
- Life assurance
- Employee benefits website
- Great social events
- Company profit share scheme