Client Assistant - Wealth Management sector
About the Role
My client is a highly regarded professional Wealth Management organisation who are continuing to grow due to the quality of their advice and service. Personal Client Assistants are the first point of contact for their Financial Planning clients. The role involves all administration relating to new business and client servicing. You will also provide administration support including diary management for Financial Planners. To be successful in the role you will have strong organisational and administration skills, good time management and the ability to multitask. This is a varied role and no two days are the same. Ideally you would have experience from the financial services sector and be confident to handle our client needs with complete professionalism both in person and over the phone.
- Managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Accurate and timely data entry on to CRM
- Arranging appointments and diary management
- Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings
- Call management/ Client contact
- Data Collection on client portfolios
- Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents
- Managing cash balances and cash movements
- Updating static information - change of name, address etc.
- Preparing valuations
- Archiving documents
- Handling and administration of Incoming and Outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instruction with respect to their portfolios, general enquiries and advice related documentation
- Task and workflow management on back office system
- Awareness and ability to apply the Practice Manual methodology
- Document Management
- General ad hoc admin duties
- Liaising and working with colleagues to ensure success and operational efficiency and profitability.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practicing effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and compliance with regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practicing effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
- Previous financial services experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills
- Team Player
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
- Proactive nature to gain efficiencies
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstration of Initiative
Rewards and Benefits
The company recognises the value of a work life balance, and have put together a benefits package that reflects this.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Pension - Group Stakeholder Pension Plan provided by Friends Life; 5.3% employee and 10% employer contribution
- Life assurance - 4 times annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave - minimum of 25 days as standard with the opportunity to buy up to 5 days’ additional annual leave every March
Plus further benefits including competitive family friendly offerings