Vision Teaching requires an English Teacher for one of our partner schools in West London for the Summer term. Candidates must able to teach to Key Stage 4, with Sixth Form opportunities possible for experienced applicants.
The role will suit a strong classroom manager able to hit the ground running, given the time of year. The school is accessible using the Tube, Overground and local buses. Parking will also be available for those that drive.
The successful candidate will need to be capable of planning, delivering and assessing classes in Key Stage 3 and 4.
You will need to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the UK curriculum and the ability to apply your subject knowledge in English
- Excellent classroom management skills, perceptive use of questioning and a willingness to support extra-curricular activities
Interviews or trial days, which generally include an observation lesson, can take place immediately. Please apply early to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
If you would like to discuss this exciting teaching role in Hillingdon and your suitability for the position in more detail, simply apply and a member of our team will contact you.
- Do you have a teaching qualification?
- Are you able to provide two education-based references?
- Lastly, are you eligible to work in the UK, without requiring sponsorship?
If yes… then we can help you:
- Apply for an Enhanced DBS (if required)
- Develop your teaching CV and maintain the Teachers' Standards
If you want to know more about working with Vision Teaching or know someone who might, please do not hesitate to contact us or visit visionteaching.co.uk to find out more about our service. Don't forget, we offer £150 for referrals.
Vision Teaching is an established London based teacher recruitment agency. We value our relationships with schools and candidates and strive to satisfy each individual's requirements.
All applications are important to us; however, if you do not hear from Vision Teaching within 72 hours, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.