Our exciting and growing client is seeking a Helpdesk Technician to join their team. The role will suit a highly motivated candidate who can get the things done!
As well as working for an amazing company you will also receive fantastic benefits such as breakfast, gym membership,8% pension contribution, perk box, Simply Health cash plan).
Duties of the role will include:
- Focus on guiding customer for various use and Installation relation questions
- Understand customers need related to particular product use
- Maintain a product log capturing any identified issues or new feature requests
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone and live chat
- Understand client's business/software needs
- Resolve technical issues by guiding clients with specific features of software products
- Proactively improve self-support centre by developing better self-help material (written how-to articles, demo videos, etc)
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
To be the ideal candidate you must:
- 1 years’ customer service experience required. Accounting (especially in a legal environment) experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, customer service and writing skills are essential. A large portion of the time is spent on phone and chat with helping customers.
- Familiarity with standard accounting terminology and procedures
- Must be computer proficient with basic computer troubleshooting knowledge such as how to manage files, folders, network drives, folder maps, installation issues etc.
- Experience with Microsoft products including MS Word and Excel.
If you match the above criteria please apply immediately to avoid disappointment !!!!!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we cannot respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from the Job Box Recruitment team within 14 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.