Regional Support Director
Our client, one of the largest peer to peer lenders in Europe have a new role for a Regional Support Director to join their team based in South Wales.
This role works alongside the Regional Director in the South, supporting the Regional Director to provide flexible and innovative funding solutions to the UK SME sector working with an introducer base/ broker network on patch. They are looking for someone who can support the Regional Director with the writing of credit reports, visiting sites and assisting in the completion of the loan drawdown process. In this role you will act as the main point of contact for all professional parties.
• Instruct and regularly liaise with valuers, solicitors and other professionals
• Liaise with brokers and borrowers and keep them fully updated on progress during the property loan drawdown
• Manage and deal with loan drawdown queries in an efficient manner
• Raise any areas of concern in a timely manner to allow remedial action to be taken
• Input accurate and up to date information on to the Customer Relationship Management system
• Consider and precis complex deals prior to Regional Director input
• Support Regional Directors in completion of credit reports
• Following submission of each credit report, liaise and work closely with the Credit Team
• Act as conduit between the Regional Director and other departments within the Company
• Field calls when the Regional Director is unavailable
Proactively chase outstanding deals with broker / borrower
• Field Based Role requiring travel and Customer/Broker visits.