Mortgage Sales Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Mortgage Sales Consultants to join an award-winning specialist lending broker, located in Cardiff.
Our client is looking for candidates to join their vibrant team of Mortgage Sales Consultants, driven to provide the very best results for their clients.
This company offers fantastic career paths, with genuine opportunity for progression. Their culture is designed to offer personal development, a supportive environment and exceptional rewards.
Our client is a specialist lending broker offering a range of bridging loans, commercial finance and second charge loan products to the UK mortgage broker and IFA market. A listed Fast Growth 50 company, experiencing substantial growth year on year. They have an excellent reputation within the industry and offer a highly attractive benefits package to their dedicated employees.
As a part of their sales team, you will be a driven, results and service focussed individual, eager to reap the rewards which are earned with hard work and professionalism.
Mortgage Sales Consultant - Overview:
- To generate a high volume of new business enquiries
- You will be an integral part of the sales team, working closely with a team of qualified specialist mortgage advisors to win business
- If you have not been trained to CeMAP 3 basis, they will provide this training for you
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record identifying and developing new leads in a B2B environment, with the ability to convert those leads into completions
- A strong background in this field is essential
- Strong background in either second charge secured loans or commercial mortgages
- Excellent communication skills
- Target driven with a strong work ethic
- A drive to build a strong career
- Motivated by KPIs and earning potential
- An understanding of compliance requirements
- Good commercial judgement and understanding of the mortgage market
- Proven track record in B2B sales environment
- CeMAP qualification (training available)
Personal Attributes Required:
- Experience in Secured Loan Broking OR Commercial Loan Broking
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to use your own initiative as well as working effectively as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- High attention to detail, accurate and thorough
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Desire to develop in role including supported external courses/qualifications (e.g. CeMAP, Management training)
- Highly self-motivated and a passion for selling
- A structured career path with clear objectives
- Full professional ongoing training
- Starting salary of circa £25,000 (DOE) plus bonus with unlimited earning potential OTE year 1 £65,000+
- Generous benefit package including health and dental care, life cover, pension, share scheme
- Free parking and gym on site
- The environment to achieve your professional ambitions