Theatre Practitioner - Ophthalmics
£30,000, Full Time (medical and nursing)
Theatre Practitioner required for a treatment centre specialising in Ophthalmics in Gillingham rated 'Good' by the Care Quality Commission.
Our client is a large independent provider of health care throughout the UK including this treatment centre which provides a comprehensive range of services including orthopaedics, general surgery, endoscopy, urology and ophthalmology as well as diagnostic procedures.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse or HCPC Registered ODP with substantial Ophthalmic experience to join a multi-disciplinary team. Working as key member of the theatre team you will provide a high standard of evidence based patient care.
Key duties will include:
- Providing peri-operative care appropriate to individual surgical needs of patient
- Participating in anaesthetic, recovery, endoscopy and scrub activities
- Ensuring availability and readiness of all equipment and instrumentation before anaesthesia commences in all cases
To be successful in this role you will have:
- NMC / HCPC registration
- Recent theatre experience desirable
- Relevant theatre based training e.g. ENB 183 or 925 ENB 998 or equivalent
£30,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please send your CV to
KEYWORDS: Theatre Practitioner, Theatre Nurse, Theatre ODP, Registered Nurse, General, General Nurse, RN, RGN, ODP, NMC, HCPC, Medical and Nursing, Gillingham