Due to continued growth, our Client, a successful IFA firm, has an immediate requirement for an experienced Paraplanner.
Working from offices in Darlington, you’ll be part of a team supporting two high-producing Advisers. Responsibilities will include:-
- Liaison with Adviser to gain an understanding of client objectives
- Conduct research for various products across pensions, investments, protection, IHT planning and additional tax planning including CGT, Chargeable Gains
- Preparation of draft suitability reports, using relevant report writing systems
- Complete pre-sale compliance sign off requests for pension switching, replacement plans etc.
- Use research tools and back office systems including Intelligent Office, Dynamic Planner, Defaqto
- Use Provider website tools and calculators
DipFA (part-qualified candidates will be considered), or equivalent.
Interested candidates must have previous experience in paraplanning. You must have sound technical knowledge, a diligent approach and meticulous attention to detail. Exposure to all areas of Financial Planning is a pre-requisite along with experience of using various back office systems.