Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000
Shift: Days and Nights
Great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within a market leading Aerospace environment. The engineer will be working as part of an established engineering team. This role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges.
As the Maintenance Engineer or Multi skilled engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical Maintenance.
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance alongside reacting to breakdowns.
- Helping with different types of PPM planning and continuous improvement.
- Fault Finding
- PLC Fault finding
- Machinery you could be working on – CNC Machine Tools, Robotics, Ovens, Autoclaves and manufacturing equipment
Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer Either bias
- City & Guilds Level 3, HNC/ONC Engineering or Time Served Apprenticeship
- Confident working on both mechanical and electrical faults.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Confident working on PLC’s
- Confident working on Machine Tools
- Good understanding of Electrical process control hardware, Electrical Schematics,
- Willing to work Days and Nights
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-known Aerospace Manufacturer
- Training and Investment into the maintenance engineers.
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team.
Commutable from: Bristol, Gloucestershire, Newport, Somerset
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Phoebe Toms at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.