Field Product Trainer
Job title: Field Product Trainer
Location: London / Reading / Oxford / Watford / Newbury / Guildford / Winchester
Salary: to £32,500 plus bonus, company vehicle and comprehensive benefits
Sector: Garden and Power Tools
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: NH/19817
A leading manufacturer of outdoor power tools and a global brand that is recognised for outstanding product performance. The ongoing process of product development creates the need for this vital field based role - supporting retail customers with regular store visits to improve product knowledge and retail presentation.
The Role of Field Product Trainer
Reporting to a highly experienced Sales Manager this role will:
- Provide education on product functions and key benefits to retailers / consumers.
- Assist with the training of retail partners in the demonstration and sale of a products.
- Provide advice on prime positioning of in-store displays.
- Build enthusiasm, confidence and excitement in present and new ranges.
- Be home based and travel extensively throughout the South of the UK.
A Field Product Specialist who demonstrated success and capability at this level would enjoy an excellent future career path driven by a personal development plan. The job holder will need to travel extensively, and this might require nights away from home each week.
A negotiable basic salary plus company van, fuel card, credit card, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, private dental care, contributory pension, subsidised gym membership, childcare vouchers, product discounts.
Field Product Specialist profile:
Living in the central South (M4 / M40 / M25 / M1 area) you will be active and energetic with enthusiasm for practical hands on and outdoor activities, happy to work on your own as well as part of a team. You will be completely reliable and willing to travel extensively with some nights away.
Specific attributes will include:
- Experience in a retail or field-based sales or technical support, product specialist or service engineer role
- Possibly with technical qualifications as a mechanic or engineer
- Possibly with experience of grounds care and product maintenance
- Committed to providing a high level of customer service
- A skillful problem solver
- Demonstrate a passion for technology
- Great communicator
- Strong skills in planning and organisation.
Closing dates for application is Monday 12 March
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine:
We endeavor to respond to all applications but if you have not heard from us by Tuesday 13 March please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion