SEO / PPC Account Manager
SEO / PPC Account Manager
Hendon, London, NW4
Are you an SEO, PPC and Google Shopping expert looking for your next big role? Could you make your mark as an SEO, PPC and Google Shopping Account Manager with a boutique digital marketing agency? If so, read on.
Our client is a leading search expert. They are a breath of fresh air, sticklers for perfection and driven by great customer service.
Due to company growth, they are now seeking an SEO, PPC and Google Shopping Account Manager to join their team in Hendon.
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Company lunches
- Great office location with good transport links
- Friendly office
- Permanent dress-down policy
Working as part of a talented team, you’ll be joining our client at a key point in their evolution. They have a strong market presence, an excellent value proposition and some great people on board. You’ll bring added expertise and a head full of ideas about how to exceed client expectations and blow PPC, SEO and Google Shopping campaigns out of the water.
So, if you are seeing a fresh challenge where you will be able to make a real difference, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As an SEO, PPC and Google Shopping Account Manager, you will be managing all PPC and SEO marketing activity for our client, including Google Shopping.
With a wide array of accounts working with this boutique digital marketing agency, you will be assured of plenty of variety, the opportunity to develop your skills and put into play all those great ideas you’ve been storing up.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage PPC, SEO and Google Shopping campaigns
- Take the lead on, and execute, the search marketing strategy
- Manage PPC budgets, optimise PPC campaigns and conduct keyword research for PPC campaigns
- Manage, monitor, review and improve multiple SEO initiatives and results
- Provide performance reporting
- Use bid management tools to maximise the effectiveness of campaigns
- Forge strong, effective SEO and link building strategies
To be considered as our client’s next Account Manager for SEO, PPC and Google Shopping, you will need:
- Experience in a performance marketing role with a proven track record in all three areas of SEO, PPC and Google Shopping on an operational level, as well as a strategic planning one
- Prior experience of managing SEM and PPC on Google
- A collaborative, team player mentality
Our client is looking to hear from a candidate who is an expert in all areas of SEO, PPC and Google Shopping. This is not a role for candidates with experience in only two out of the three areas of SEO, PPC and Google Shopping.
Other organisations may call this role SEO Account Manager, Search Marketing Manager, Digital Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Manager, PPC Manager, Digital Campaign Manager, SEO Campaign Manager or PPC Campaign Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you could be the SEO, PPC and Google Shopping Account Manager of our client’s dreams, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.