Accounts Payable Manager
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Manager based in Basildon with an International Manufacturer of specialist utilities.
This position will be responsible for providing leadership and management to the Accounts Payable team as well as reviewing existing systems and automating processes.
Typical Duties Include:
- Responsible for the supervision and management of Accounts Payable team and identifying areas for development and training
- Ensure that team are on task and consistently achieving KPIs and SLAs
- Working closely with Senior Management team to implement best working practice and continuous improvement across the finance department
- Ensure all invoices, credit cards and expenses are processes in a timely manner
- Providing support to month end close and quarterly reporting process through the reconciliation of payables and intercompany transactions
- Approval of supplier invoices, ensuring full accuracy is maintained and reconciling supplier statements
- Streamlining Accounts Payable and P2P operations
- Handling all queries relating to intercompany reconciliations, payments and month-end reports
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have a proven managerial background in a complex group environment. You must display strong interpersonal skills and as customer service is paramount in this position in order to proactively work towards achieving SLAs.
Experience in the implementation of new accounting systems and project management would be preferential.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy & HR Specialists in East Anglia.