Music Teacher Temporary
Music Teacher (Temporary)
£17.50 - £20.00 Per Hour
Our client, an educational establishment located in Broadstairs, is currently looking to recruit a Music Teacher to work on a temporary basis.
Working Monday - Friday 30 hours per week, this role will be paying an hourly rate of £17.50 - £20.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be able to teach and train students in a variety of learning environments and will support the learners to enable them to achieve their maximum potential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan the curriculum to meet the needs of the students and the examining/validating body in liaison with the Head of Department.
- Ensure that all students receive an up-to-date programme of study at the beginning of each course to facilitate student understanding of the objectives of the learning programme.
- Prepare schemes of work and lesson plans in line with guidelines and prepare teaching materials in all formats to facilitate student learning.
- Provide within the programme of study, details of the frequency of assessment of student work, deadlines for completion and assessment criteria.
- Undertake the role of Personal Tutor/Course Tutor for students, ensuring the adequate provision of support, and implementation of the Value Added Schemes.
- Monitor student attendance, follow up on student absence and complete student withdrawals and destinations as appropriate.
- Provide a stimulating learning environment by making full use of the resources available.
- Organise external activities and visits as appropriate to ensure variety of approach within the learning programme.
- Work in partnership with Support Staff which includes sharing of lesson plans and handouts prior to the start of the lesson.
About Morgan Jones
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.