Events, Marketing & Comms Manager (Charity)
If you have passion to be part of something truly special, this vibrant Jewish Organisation are looking to recruit a self motivated Events/Marketing manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be creative, enthusiastic, be very passionate to work within a Community and have at least 3 - 5 years marketing and events experience.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, with the ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Events and Marketing background
- Ability to find imaginative and practical solutions and make well-considered decisions
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work
- Good knowledge of the Jewish Faith
The role will encompass events and marketing management. This includes managing the social media and general marketing of posters, mail outs and other marketing material, event management and post-event evaluations. Provide support to both Rabbis - including research, booking venues, negotiating costs of venue hire, sourcing entertainers, speakers.
Responsible for all member communications, particularly members emails, including weekly email, weekly adult education email and regular event emails, as well as segmenting the database to improve targeting of member emails.
Managing the facilities and the staff at the office.
A full job description if available for this role.
Due to volume we can only contact those applicants who have been successful