Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - Growing Independent
A friendly independent based in Leatherhead is looking for a Corporate Tax Assistant manager to join their dynamic, growing team. You will be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to gain advisory experience.
Our client are a very friendly, enthusiastic family orientated firm based in Leatherhead. Our client prides themselves on the service they provide to their clients. They are passionate about building long lasting relationships with clients and grow their business with referrals from current clients.
The responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Assistant Manager based in Bath are:
- Solve tax-related business problems through both innovative and established approaches.
- Interpret tax laws and regulations to help clients with tax planning and business/tax transactions.
- Develop appropriate relationships with tax, legal and regulatory authorities.
- Contribute to internal discussions and share knowledge around tax developments and projects.
- Take a genuine interest in and develop an understanding of clients' business and industry, and their particular needs.
- Work as part of a team to provide a very high quality service to clients - act with urgency, practicality and integrity.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients.
Candidates will have experience in the following to be successful in the Corporate Tax Assistant Manager role:
- Deadline focused / goal orientated
- Poised, effective and persuasive communicator.
- Enjoy varied work (not repeat tasks).
- Good at building long-term relationships.
- Thorough, accurate and precise.
- Able to manage multiple tasks.
- Able to cope with a fast paced environment and new technical skills / knowledge.
- Loyal with a collaborative perspective, prioritising group over personal glory.
- Logical approach, asking "how", "why" and "who".
- Demonstrate idea generation / innovative thinking.
- Able to create original solutions which achieve a desired outcome.
- Driven to succeed.
- Strong work ethic.
- What's essential?
You will have:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience of working in a professional firm with some experience of consultancy work.
- Experience of our service lines is not critical as we will support you with a 12 month learning / development plan.
- CTA, ACA, ACCA or ATT qualification.
Competitive salary, advisory exposure and great progression opportunities.