SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED
Dereham and Surrounding Area
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference to their lives, this role as a Support Worker could be perfect for you!
Care & Support Workers are at the absolute heart of what we do, delivering fantastic frontline Care to our clients.
Key Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
Assisting and enabling
Washing and dressing
Taking food and refreshment
Contributing to record keeping
Essential Skills, Experience & Attitude of a Support Worker:
• Minimum 6 months of experience in working within a similar environment.
• An understanding of the needs of patients.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good telephone manner and good level of spoken English.
• Observant and sensitive to a Service User`s needs.
• Ability to liaise with outside agencies and other professionals.
• Ability to work autonomously and productively as part of a team.
• Knowledge of food hygiene/manual handling/health & safety standards and practices.
• A current enhanced DBS.
Please apply or contact Interaction Health & Social Care on and speak to Ursula for more information or email me directly on