Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor £55k Bournemouth
Your new company
My client is a market leading Financial Services company based on the South coast. They are looking to add a dynamic auditor their growing talent pool and provide support to the Director of Internal Audit. Your new team is valued throughout the business, with its agility to adapt to the changing nature of the business.
Key duties include
- Assist in the creation of the audit plan, conducting tests on current controls and procedures
- Lead and manage audits within the audit and budget plan across the business
- Assess and evaluate controls and their effectiveness in managing business risk across all departments
- Report findings to internal stakeholders at all levels including the Director of Internal Audit
- Make recommendations for improvements, log and follow through to implementation
- Influence change in order to minimise business risk
- Partake in ad-hoc fraud and forensic duties
- Coach and develop juniors
To be successful you will be CIA/CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified with an analytical approach. Your problem solving skills will be bought to the fore, allowing you to be innovative and bring fresh ideas to the team. Your written and communication skills will be excellent allowing you to influence senior management.
An excellent package is on offer with 28 days holiday with the ability to buy 4 more days. An excellent pension scheme with the business offering to DOUBLE your contribution up to 15%. Medical insurance and up to 50% discount on some products offered by the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, or you know someone who could be interested, or you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.