Head of Paid Search PPC
Head of Paid Search (PPC)
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000+ per annum – Depending on experience
Location: City of London, E1
Type: Full time, permanent
About the Head of Paid Search (PPC) role:
An exciting head of paid search (PPC) opportunity has arisen to join an ambitious fintech start-up with aggressive plans for growth.
The position will be well suited to a passionate paid search expert with a proven track record of driving customer acquisition and optimising ROI. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase and refine all your paid search skills in a fresh and dynamic company.
As head of PPC you will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and managing the paid search campaigns across our portfolio of websites
- Constantly optimising and improving CTR, CPC and CPA’s
- Rolling out and cost effectively scaling the campaign into new product verticals
- Researching new keyword opportunities to drive customer acquisition
- Collating and analysing data to identity opportunities to improve performance
- Reporting and presenting information on the paid search campaign to management
- Keeping abreast of the latest news, developments, tools and technologies in the paid search sphere and utilising where appropriate
The ideal Head of Paid Search (PPC) will need the following Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience managing paid search campaigns, with a proven track record of success.
- Experience managing 6 figure monthly paid search budgets and large, complex campaigns.
- A proven track record of optimising CPC’s and reducing target CPA’s.
- Profound and expert knowledge of the Google and Bing ad platforms and all the features associated with them
- A thorough understanding of bid management and bid management tools such as Marin
- Experience running ads on the Youtube network
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience running A/B tests and Google experiments/Optimize
- Skills and experience working with paid search tools such SEM RUSH
- Good MS Excel skills, including pivot tables and formulae.
- A good understanding of the wider digital space in general such as Programmatic, SEO, CRO, Social Media, Email
While not required experience of managing paid search campaigns in the financial space would be welcome.
Relationships and Reporting:
- As head of paid search, you will be working with the rest of the digital marketing and development team.
- You will also be actively involved in managing the relationships with Google and Bing accounts managers.
- You will be given full design and development support for whatever request you may need to make the campaign as effective as possible.
- You will work closely with management for campaign updates, reports and progress but ultimately you will have autonomy to run the campaign in the way you see best.
Head of Paid Search (PPC) Benefits:
- Good transport links and tube station directly next to building
- Modern vibrant working environment
- Optional weekly teambuilding events such as yoga morning and free haircuts
- Daily Free beer, tea and coffee
- Birthday day off
- 1 extra day holiday for ever year worked at company
If you feel you’re suitable for thisHead of Paid Search (PPC) role then please apply today!