Are you interested in working for an award - winning Pension Company? We have an exciting role for a Pensions Administrator, based in Exeter. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the pensions industry offering full training on relevant pensions knowledge.
In this role you will undertake all routine administration tasks on a portfolio of pension schemes. The duties will include maintaining scheme databases, calculating member benefits and processing member events in a customer focused and conscientious manner.
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Their proposition is built upon deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. They place clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results delivered. The business has offices in 40 territories with more than 10600 employees supported by an International Network enabling them to offer risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.
- Maintaining scheme databases, calculating member benefits and processing member events, year- end processes and producing benefit statements, prompt investment of scheme contributions if applicable
- Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of the scheme
- Deal with all types of correspondence and calls from Member/Advisors/Trustees with a close attention to detail
- Produce quality work within specified timescales laid down in service contracts.
- Organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service levels.
- Your focus will mainly be on SLA Delivery and running SLA reports as required for use by the team
- Computer literate and comfortable with Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to follow processes and procedures
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks own tasks and use the tools provided
- Office administration experience ideally within financial services
- A keen learner that is looking for the opportunity to develop and progress.
- Working knowledge and experience of Pensions Administration
Our client offers highly attractive reward packages. They are aware of how integral their employees are to their progress, so ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
Our client aims to be an equal opportunities employer and they would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.