Apprentice Financial Services Administrator
Tavistock Investments plc are recruiting on behalf of Tavistock Private Client Limited for an Apprentice Financial Services Administrator.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be learning about all aspects of Financial Services and learning new skills related to how businesses work. The Apprenticeship will include a good mixture of hands-on practical work and written work. You will be an integral part of the team delivering high standard administrative support.
The core part of the role is to:
- Deliver high standard administrative support within the financial services team in line with strategies policies and procedures
- To maintain client confidentiality, data protection and other legislative and organisational responsibilities
- To project a highly professional and friendly image of the business to clients, visitors and other contacts
- To be flexible and tackle a variety of administrative tasks on behalf of the team
- To seek opportunities for continuous improvements
- To develop a good knowledge of the financial services industry and surrounding legislation
The successful candidate will have a minimum of four GCSE’s including English and Maths, a good level of attention to detail, a flexible approach to work and a positive, can do attitude.