ITU experienced Nurse
Sugarman are currently seeking RGN's to provide essential clinical care and support to a male client with complex health needs in the Poole area who lives in his own home. We have 1 full time and 1 part time guaranteed hours contracts.
You would become an essential part of the existing Sugarman care team in this fulfilling role and carry out person-centred care. This is a 2:1 care package and there will be a HCA working alongside you.
Previous experience in supporting those who have a spinal injury, tracheotomy, ventilator, peg feed, catheter and other clinical needs is essential.
Requirements of the role:
- Staff have a positive and solution-oriented attitude
- Staff are respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Staff have appropriate knowledge and skills to respond to his needs as well as anticipating changes in his status and have the ability to act.
- Effective communicators who also respect the need for peace and quiet at times.
- Staff are flexible punctual, resourceful and professional
- Staff do not take offence when they are asked to do something which is with the remit of their roles but is commensurate with their terms of employment
- Staff who will go above and beyond
- Staff who will respect his beliefs and values and instil a team approach
- Staff who embrace the goals he wants to achieve
The shift patterns are:
7am-7pm Days Monday to Sunday (with a 15 min handover either side)
7pm-7am Nights Monday to Sunday (with a 15 min handover either side)
(This is a rolling monthly rota)
- Guaranteed contracted hours
- Weekly pay
- Holiday, Mat/Pat Leave and Sick Pay
- Free Mandatory and Clinical training
- The Reward Cord is available for Sugarman employees
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer