Page Personnel are working in partnership with a UK based manufacturer to recruit for an experienced management accountant on a temporary to permanent basis. This role is based in Warrington and will be managing and supporting a team of 3. This role will be looking for someone to start immediately.
A UK leader in their industry with 3 sites throughout the UK. They have grown year on year and have won numerous awards over the last 10 years. This is a very highly reputable organisation for an experienced management accountant to really support and drive this team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager the management accountant will have the following responsibilities:
Month end management accounts
- Production of management accounts including P&Ls by cost/profit centre and balance sheets Including accruals and prepayments.
- Preparations of balance sheet control accounts and reconciliations.
- Reconcile intercompany balances
- Processing and posting journals
- Ensure monthly checklists completed and all balance sheet accounts substantiated
- Ensure Management accounts agree to Statutory accounts for all UK entities
- Issuing sales invoices as per contractual terms and any other invoices
- Chasing overdue invoices with customers
- Reconciling and issuing intercompany recharges
- VAT reporting, support to CIS & Intrastat reporting
- Providing monthly financial reports as well as ad hoc reports to other departments
- Maintain fixed assets register and capital appraisal system
- Weekly cash flow reporting and forecasting for all UK companies
- Assistance with monthly forecasting for UK companies P&L's and balance sheets
- Review of processing payments according to payment terms/authority levels and import/export for JDE & .net
- Insight reporting including TB's, VAT returns, cash forecasts and ad hoc reports
- Maintenance of the JDEdwards software
- Ad hoc projects
The successful management accountant needs to have a sound knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping & systems particularly with regards to Microsoft Excel and relevant accounting packages.
Experience of using Oracle-JD Edwards software
- Excellent Numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Able to work as part of a team and under own initiative
- Methodical approach and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Study Support
- Onsite parking
- Excellent benefits package