Comms Planner / Content Writer
This is a unique role that requires a combination of Marketing Planning/Strategy/Insight experience with a strong writing ability.
In this exciting role, you’ll be responsible for developing the messaging that communicates mail’s unique role to the marketing community. You will be part of a Communications, Media, and Data Planning team that supports advertising mail revenue across all UK sectors and influencers such as agencies, industry bodies and printers.
Top 3/4 Evaluation Criteria (Hard Skills)
1) High Level of experience in Marketing
2) Excellent experience using 'DATA’ in a marketing role.
3) Worked in a digital / media environment
Skills and Experience needed
1. Proven knowledge of, and experience with marketing.
2. Proven expertise as a writer across a number of formats
3. Experience within an advertising, media or direct marketing agency or a strategic consultancy or a related writing role
4. Experienced in the interpretation of marketing and media insight and research
5. A strong understanding of how to effectively use and interpret data to create insight and engaging content
6. Knowledge, experience and ability to actively engage with senior management and stakeholders
7. The ability to develop strong opinions and mesh them with the opinions and insights of others
8. The ability to write from different perspectives; e.g. reports, thought leadership, blog post from others
9. Familiarity with a variety of industries is a distinct advantage