Senior Direct Marketing Officer
About the role/person
The Senior Direct Marketing Officer, is a new role, reporting to the Individual Giving Manager and will be responsible for:
- Project managing a busy programme of direct marketing communications across tailored supporter journeys to prospect and existing supporters using both online and offline channels
- Using their knowledge and experience to test, analyse and refine communications across different product and channels
- Making recommendations to enhance the direct marketing programme, in order to maximise supporter experience and lifetime value
- Working effectively with external agencies, ensuring good value for money and developing excellent working relationships
- Supervising other Direct Marketing Officers in the team for some aspects of the programme
With excellent communication, project management and direct marketing skills, the Senior Direct Marketing Officer will be responsible for a real variety of campaigns and projects in our small and friendly team. We would be particularly interested to hear from candidates who have proven digital marketing experience.
Samaritans is a unique charity that provides support to people who are struggling to cope. Last year our volunteers responded to a call for help every six seconds, and with more than 20,000 volunteers and around 150 staff, our volunteers and staff have been providing emotional support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for over 60 years.
Our Central Office is located in a converted mill in Ewell, Surrey which is just over 30-minutes by train from Waterloo and 15 minutes from Wimbledon. As an employer, we offer a good range of benefits, including 25 days’ holiday, wellbeing days , free parking, Health Cash Plan, Pension and interest-free season ticket loans.
Please visit our website where you will find the full job description and application form. Completed application forms should be emailed no later than 09:00 am on 26th March 2018. 1st Interviews will be held on week commencing 2nd April 2018 with 2nd interviews being held week commencing 9th April 2018.