Full Time , 40 hours per week
Monday - Friday
In this role you'll ensure that customers and visitors have the necessary information prior to their visit to the centre and to offer an outstanding customer service to all attending the centre. You'll be responsible for co-ordinating the flow of customers through the department and ensuring they have a positive experience.
- Full reception duties, arriving/and cancelling customers, checking customers details are correct, handing out required paperwork for appointments and taking payments
- Ensuring that the customer notes are available prior to the commencement of their appointment
- Monitoring levels of stock and stationery and maintaining an accurate filling system
- Offering outstanding face to face customer service
- Handling formal customer complaints in a timely and empathetic manner
- Maintaining client confidentiality at all times
- General administration
- Previous experience within a similar environment is essential
- Exceptional front of house customer service and reception skills
- Good administration skills
- Comprehensive IT Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- GCSEs or equivalent
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, dental centres, hospitals, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com