Science Chemistry Teacher
Are you a talented Science Teacher with a passion for Chemistry? We require a strong behaviour manager for the remainder of the academic year to teach from Key Stage 3 to 5 in West London.
If you have secure subject knowledge, the ability to communicate it and effectively manage classes across a variety of year levels this is the challenge for you.
The school, especially the Science Department, is well-resourced and accessible using local buses and two different Underground lines or alternatively if you drive parking is also available.
The successful candidate will need to be capable of planning, delivering and assessing classes from Key Stage 3 to 5.
You will need to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the UK curriculum and the ability to apply your subject knowledge in Science, particularly Chemistry
- Excellent classroom management skills, perceptive use of questioning and a willingness to support extra-curricular activities
Interviews or trial days, which generally include an observation lesson, can take place immediately. Please apply early to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
If you would like to discuss this exciting teaching role in Hillingdon and your suitability for the position in more detail, simply apply and a member of our team will contact you.
- Do you have a teaching qualification?
- Are you able to provide two education-based references?
- Lastly, are you eligible to work in the UK, without requiring sponsorship?
If yes… then we can help you:
- Apply for an Enhanced DBS (if required)
- Develop your teaching CV and maintain the Teachers' Standards
If you want to know more about working with Vision Teaching or know someone who might, please do not hesitate to contact us or visit visionteaching.co.uk to find out more about our service. Don't forget, we offer £150 for referrals.
Vision Teaching is an established London based teacher recruitment agency. We value our relationships with schools and candidates and strive to satisfy each individual's requirements.
All applications are important to us; however, if you do not hear from Vision Teaching within 72 hours, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.