Investigo are delighted to be partnering this growing and profitable business based in Milton Keynes. Due to expansion this company is looking to recruit a new Credit Controller. A large amount of your customer base will be based within the Czech Republic & Slovakia, as such you will need to be able to speak either Czech or Slovak fluently.
- Set up new credit accounts & maintain customer records
- Maintain a low % of overdue accounts
- Allocate daily customer receipts
- Process credit and debit card payments
- Release orders from hold
- Determine repayment plans or pursue payment of debts
- Take relevant legal action on overdue accounts
- Participate in monthly debt review calls
- Escalate credit issues to line manager
- Work with internal teams to resolve queries in a timely manner
- Prepare weekly reports for the Regional Managers, e.g. aged debt, open receivables and high-risk accounts
- Carry out bank and other reconciliations
- Take ownership of any accounts receivable queries
This is a great opportunity to join a growing brand and become part of an exciting finance team. Ideally you will have have worked in a finance role previously and able to demonstrate experience of Credit Control.