Marketing & Creative Manager
A new and exciting role has been created for a skilled Marketing and Creative Manager at an electronic manufacturing company, based in Dorset. You will be responsible for creating and leading the marketing activities across all touch points to re-energise the brand messaging, extend the reach to a new and broader target audience and subsequently drive sales.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing and Creative Manager:
- To create and develop a new transactional retail website.
- To improve the current trade websites and marketing material which includes print, catalogues, campaigns, social media and mailers.
- Drives the definition of the creative brief, creative strategy, and creative solution, and the approach to the overall project
- Create, Develop, implement, manage and measure of marketing plans that are data and insight driven and, covering multi-channel including direct marketing, PR, digital, social, advertising, events and research in line with the marketing strategy and individual brand strategies
- Manage the initiation and development of all print materials including trade and retail catalogues, ensuring product catalogues are designed, collated and printed to deadline.
- Serve as a coach and mentor to your team; provides coaching and feedback on specific skill development and encourages employees to pursue upward and lateral growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development.
Key Skills and experience of the Marketing and Creative Manager:
- Relevant experience in home retail & consumer marketing, having created strategy and managed budgets
- End to end experience of the marketing process from initial briefing all the way to execution.
- Proven track record of converting high-level business and marketing strategy into tangible, effective across channels.
- Must have experience and understanding of production processes and how to manage agencies and partners
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and manage.
- Strong understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and processes across various touchpoints or mediums (e.g. packaging, in-store, online, mobile, print, direct).
- Experience in creating and collating product catalogues with tending experience.
This is a great opportunity for a creative individual who will always be a step ahead of the game, with new ideas, good forward planning and management skills. Salary is negotiable.