RMN - CAHMS Sevenoaks
The hospital is recruiting for registered mental health nurses to work in our CAMHS acute admissions ward (16 Beds) and pre discharge ward (8 Beds). The wards specialise in the assessment, care and treatment of young people aged between 12 - 18 years old, with complex mental health needs.
You will be working as part of our strong multidisciplinary team. As a staff nurse working in a key worker role you will be responsible for:
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for young people from assessment to discharge from services
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely with young people to empower and support their recovery journey
- Advocating for young people using the services
- Providing supervision for nonqualified staff
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment
- Working closely with external partners including CAMHS Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies
The hospital is a supportive learning environment. We provide a week of CAMHS specific training on induction, trauma informed care training and regular group learning and reflective practice sessions.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team that is committed to the provision of highly quality care. Our teams are looking for compassionate, extraordinary Mental Health Nurses that want to make a positive impact.
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Teaching and CPD programmes
- Generous study and exam leave
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
If you would like to be considered for this role, please call Daniel Waters on , email , or apply within.