Salary circa £40k DOE
The Marketing Manager will be at the heart of driving all marketing activity across the company. Working closely with the Senior management team the Marketing Manager will be expected to be involved at all levels, from drafting email direct marketing campaigns to monitoring competitor activity and developing marketing strategies.
- Developing and maintaining the company brand
- Managing public relations, advertising and event sponsorship
- Managing and developing print publications, working with designers and brand agencies
- Planning and overseeing the running of exhibitions
- Budget control
- Analysing the market to identify business opportunities
- Building and updating website content
- Managing search engine marketing to increase website activity and traffic
- Analysing and monitoring competitor activity
- Plan and fulfil email marketing strategy
- Plan and manage and report on social media
- Presenting new products and marketing initiatives, coordinating with sales teams
- Copywriting and proofreading
To be considered for this position you will be an experienced Manager within a B2B Marketing environment and have strong leadership experience. In addition the business is currently going through a website update and overhaul, therefore experience in managing such a project, along with substantial brand management experience would be highly desirable
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.