Java Team Lead J2EE/ Spring MVC/ REST API - Bangor
Java Team Lead highly sought after by an illustrious global gaming company. You will lead and assist the design, development, and deployment of a number of complex and diverse games and applications! This opportunity is ideal for someone with a proven ability to drive and inspire those around them, whilst having an expert technical knowledge of Java and associated API's.
The Java Team Lead will have the following skills:
- A minimum of 5 years in commercial software development
- Excellent understanding of core java and commercial Java programming experience
- A passion for leadership and excellent communication skills
- Enterprise web application experience
- Agile/Waterfall methodology experience
Bonus points for…
- Experience in the games sector
- Oracle SQL/ PLSQL experience
The successful Java Lead will be working within a modern office that has a relaxed and collaborative culture. They will also be rewarded with an excellent package including, a highly competitive salary that is regularly reviewed, a bonus scheme, life insurance, share scheme, regular team socials, discounts, 25-days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the opportunity to buy and sell holiday for more!
If you are a highly experienced Java Developer with Team Lead/Management experience, with a desire to enhance your skills, experience and career prospects then please click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, you can send your CV to and call Tom on
Commutable from: Bangor, Anglesey, Caernarfon, Conwy, Rhyl, and parts of the Wirral and Chester
Java Team Lead - £45,000 - £55,000 - Bangor - Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, PLSQL, RESTful, JMS