Account Executive - Expanding UK Publisher
- Rapidly Growing National Publisher
- Grow Commercial, Analytical & Marketing Skills
- Perfect Recent Graduate Position
An opportunity to hone your professional skills within a fast-paced commercially focused environment. Build your analytical and marketing skills to become a flag bearer for our pillars of quality, customer service and efficiency. The circulation services are an extension of the Publisher’s role: making sure that the publications you manage take pride of place in front of relevant consumers, in the right outlets & stores, with sufficient inventory to satisfy demand.
This position is more than copy placement. Offering sound commercial advice to both publishers and vendors. Improving the process, driving efficiency and maximising opportunities to deliver the right financial solution to the publisher.
Due to continued growth and success the company is taking on fresh additions to their talented team. A multi-million-pound Publisher & Publishing Services company operating across the UK. Looking to continue to build the market leading quality of service that they provide.
The right applicant for this role will incorporate many of the following attributes:
- Commercial awareness & understanding of the relationship between supply & efficiency
- Experience of magazine circulation and the publishing environment
- The ambition to offer more than copy placement; become a business adviser
- Outgoing personality and confidence to build rapport with publishing clients
- Maximising opportunities with cost-effective responses and actions
- Ability to integrate and work effectively with third-party teams
- Solid organisational & communications skills, both verbal and written
If this sounds like your kind of position or for more information, please contact Stephen at GoodEgg digital today. Good luck!