SQL, SSIS Developer
Crawley, West Sussex
£35,000 + Great Benefits
SQL,SSIS Developer required by a fantastic client of ours who are based just outside of Crawley, West Sussex.
Our client has grown massively in recent years and although they are not a pure IT business, technology and particularly the business databases have become a core part of the company's success.
This role calls for a skilled mid-level MS SQL,SSIS Developer to undertake the following duties:
- Develop integrations between the in-house systems and end clients
- This candidate needs to have a strong understanding and give good examples of using SSIS
- Design and develop reports (SSRS) for relevant stakeholders across the business
- Conduct testing on all changes prior to major releases
- Translate front end user requirements into queries or change requests
- Write and optimise SQL statements
- Continually monitor safety and database performance
- Work with 3rd party providers on upgrade, backup, recovery and migration, as required
We are looking for a skilled SQL professional with is confident with T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS.
You will be pro-active when it comes to your role and be able to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients as required.
Our client offer an excellent working environment and culture. You will be given the chance to progress within the business and have a lot of autonomy within the SQL database area of the business.
To apply for this SQL,SSIS Developer role please send your CV to Paul Wilson at Arc IT Recruitment.
SQL,SSIS Developer T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS