Serious Injury Lawyer
Are you an experienced Lawyer looking for a fantastic new role as a Serious Injury Lawyer based in Manchester? If so, then our client has an exciting new opportunity in their firm for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join the vastly growing team thanks to the increasing demand for their services.
Our client is a firm that is devoted to their claimant work and has helped people claim hundreds of millions of pounds in compensation since opening. The team are experts in their medical negligence fields and provide the very best legal services to their clients on a daily basis and they want the newest addition to the team to share their passion.
For this Serious Injury Lawyer role, you will have a wide range of duties, some of which include but are not exclusive to:
- managing high value Multi Track Accident cases with a high value of up to 500k.
- review relevant medical records
- attend client meetings
- represent on behalf of clients
- comply with relevant deadlines
- supervise and support more junior colleagues whenever required of you
The ideal candidate for this role would be able to demonstrate the following:
- previous supervisory experience would be highly preferred but this is not essential
- a strong legal background in handling Multi Track cases
- around a minimum of 3-10 years PQE would be ideal, however this is not strict and is purely a guideline
- the ability to commute to the Manchester office on a daily basis
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- effective time management skills
The successful candidate will be able to enjoy a variety of benefits, including a £4,500 car allowance!
If you feel as though this Serious Injury Lawyer role would be perfect for you then please contact Nadine Walker at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on .