Theatre Practitioner - Newly Qualified
BMI The Three Shires Hospital are keen to hear from any Nurse Graduates who would be interested in pursuing an exciting career within our busy operating theatre department.
No prior experience or knowledge is required – we will equip you with everything you need. You will be supported by our on-site practice educator through structured learning with BMI Corporate facilities and gain your university credits towards your post-graduate learning
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- No previous experience is required as we will be looking to train the staff through the Theatre Development Program.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- BMI Competencies
Duties of this role include:
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.