Role: Management Accountant (Divisional)
Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience
Location: South Norfolk
Start date: As soon as possible
Cooper Lomaz are currently seeking an experience and qualified Management Accountant for a Manufacturing business based in Norfolk
The Duties and Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
* Prepare monthly Divisional schedules, summarising site performance for the month and year to date.
- P&L / MSR/ Balance Sheet / Cashflow
- Working Capital (including aged DR s and stock)
* Prepare analysis from Divisional and site information, including liaising with site FD s / FM s.
* Prepare Divisional budget and forecast schedules, summarising site performance and comparing historic and forecast performance.
* Prepare and analyse sales data for the Division, reviewing and discussing results with Division and site management teams.
* Collate, summarise and report on site CAPEX requests, ongoing project spends and performance on CAPEX projects compared to investment requests.
* Liaise with site FD s / FM s regarding the preparation of site cashflow forecasts. Collate site cashflow forecasts into Divisional forecasts.
* Report on various Divisional KPI s by collating site data and discussing with site FD s / FM s such as RM pass through / organic growth / etc
* Support Division CFO in relation to ensuring Divisional tax compliance by liaising and co-ordinating with site FD s / FM s and Head Office tax teams: E.g. Division Structuring / Transfer Pricing / etc
* Review site financial reporting for consistency regarding charts of accounts etc (e.g. labour reporting).
* Support Division CFO with preparation and maintenance of Division Delegation of Authorities (DoA) document.
* Support Division CFO with collation and monitoring of site DoA documents, along with some internal controls testing.
* Project support on an ad hoc basis e.g. recording and analysing Investment, Exceptional Costs and Returns on a site re-structure or closure project.
* Analyse site balance sheets for areas of concern e.g. debtor aging / stock and liaise with site FD s / FM s for reasoning and plans for improvement.
* Review and monitor key Divisional KPI s / metrics by summarising by site (e.g. RONOA, ROCE, ROS, , etc).
* Offering site FD s / FM s / GM s support with specific projects or when additional resource is required.
* Supporting Division CFO with Division half year end and year end reporting requirements.
* The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed. Such variations are a common occurrence and would not themselves justify the re-evaluation of the post.
* ACCA, CIMA or ACA (finalists will be considered) - Candidates who aren't qualified or near qualified will not be consider for the role at this time.
* Experience in accountancy within a manufacturing environment
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role, please don't hesitate to apply.
For more information or if you have any further questions, please get in touch with the Norfolk Finance team at Cooper Lomaz.