Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Exclusive Education are looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant that specialises in Social Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties to support pupils in a Special Educational Needs School.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will be an experienced, high achieving and dedicated Level 3 TA who is passionate about building confidence and keeping pupils engaged.
You'll also be responsible for offering encouragement and support to pupils within the classroom
The successful applicant will:
- Be passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of the pupils
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all
- Be driven, enthusiastic and a clear vision for educational excellence
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
You must have:
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- Legal right to work in the UK
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialists.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions