Do you have experience of overseeing complex projects and programmes?
If so, we really would like to hear from you.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a leader in financial services training and has developed an outstanding reputation for their innovation, enthusiasm for teaching and commitment to client service.
Based in the heart Canary Wharf, our clients modern, sky rise office offers panoramic views of London! Only a few steps from the door and you will be surrounded by bars, restaurants and shops, creating an exciting and bustling atmosphere.
What will you be doing?
As Programme Manager you will oversee the project management around all aspects in the execution of programmes (including overseeing of online portals), taking accountability for Client satisfaction and manage a portfolio of Clients. This role will focus on the classroom and online tailored learning.
You will be an experienced Programme Manager, who has previously been overseeing complex projects and programmes.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience as a Programme Manager is essential.
- Experience of overseeing complex projects and programmes.
- Ability to maintain food relationships with stakeholders, clients and colleagues internally across departments.
- Experienced negotiator and problem solver.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Exceptional time Management.
- Previous experience within Learning and Disabilities or a Learning Management system would be highly desired.
What's in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working for a professional and reputable company. You can expect to receive a competitive basic salary of £35-38kpa (dependent on experience), private medical insurance (post 1 month service), generous holiday entitlement, employee pension contribution and death in service provision to name a few. This is a permanent position.
How to apply
To apply for the Client account, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Carly Kossen at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.