Junior Management Accountant 0
The Junior Management Accountant is an immediately available role based in The City of London working for a leading Infrastructure company.
My client is a leading infrastructure consultancy business based in The City of London as a location. This particular Consultancy business are looking to recruit a Junior Management Accountant on a 3 to 6 month contract.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and perform a review with the relevant Senior MA and Finance Manager (FM) in accordance with the agreed timetable.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Process cash book entries and invoices into the accounting system and update invoice trackers as appropriate.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations in line with company procedures.
- Prepare monthly and year end audit files in line with internal policies and procedures
- Manage the purchase invoices approval process, and prepare a summary of recommended payments, instructed payments from the FM and necessary bank instructions, for review.
- Prepare sales invoices for the FM ahead of distribution to clients.
- Manage bank accounts; ensure bank mandates / online banking authorisers are up to date per FM's instruction, monitor cashflow to ensure sufficient funds available for payments, and manage cash balances to ensure optimum use through deposits.
- Prepare VAT and CIS returns.
- Ensure the continuous maintenance of the corporate calendar in respect of activities undertaken by the Accounting Team.
- Draft the end of year corporation tax workings for the statutory accounts.
- Assist the FM in the preparation of finance reports for delivery to the board of directors
- Assist the FM in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Support the relevant FM in the delivery of contractual financial information.
- Prepare and submit National Statistics responses.
- Participate in the development of the finance function, team and systems
- Management and development of Finance Assistant (not direct line management)
- Ensure all documents are filed correctly and all files are well kept.
Carry out other duties that fall within professional expertise.
The successful candidate will already have Junior Management Accountant / Assistant Accountant skills as a minimum. You will be happy to help out at all levels from transactional posting to aiding with month end reports, year end audits and commentaries.
This is an exciting Junior Management Accountant role for an ambitious individual that is immediately available.
An immediate vacancy for A Junior Management Accountant based in The City of London. The role is 3-6 mth contract and is paying £30-35k dependent on experience.
Please only apply for this role if you are IMMEDIATELY available and are happy to work in a temporary position.