LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
SEN teaching assistants: Primary/ Secondary schools in south London
Looking for someone who will:
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, fun and academic focused lessons that progress different ability students.
- Feel confident working independently and in a group environment.
- Work together with other KS1, KS2, kS3 and KS4 teachers to ensure best practice.
- To lead on general support duties including behaviour and learning.
Applicant must have:
- The ability to motivate and inspire
- Commitment to sharing responsibility for raising standards and leading learning and teaching
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour issue/ SEN experience.
- Have valid DBS or be willing to get one.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic children who are a pleasure to teach.
- Supportive school environment.
- Excellent provision of resources and equipment.
- Exemplary Continuing Professional development opportunities.
- The opportunity to work with an effective and passionate staff team
Our dedicated recruitment consultant will work closely with you in order for you to find the right role, into the right school as quickly as possible.
Please send your CV to Farhia Ali: or call me on to hear more about the opportunity.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer