Digital Content Strategy Manager
My client is based north of Peterborough is looking for a Digital Content Strategy Manager on a full time permanent basis. Working on a brand new role with a well establish business, working alongside all managers and directors.
This is a senior role. You’ll be expected to identify weaknesses and present solutions to the senior management team. Initially you’ll be working on a couple of the company’s key brands but this will expand throughout the company as you grow into the role.
The ideal candidate will be able to identify a market’s digital audience and implement a strategy to grow digital reach and ultimately, digital revenue.
Key areas of the role will be:
- To produce digital audience insights and persona creation.
- Measure campaigns effectively, providing detailed analysis, reporting and provide follow-up strategies.
- Working with our client’s teams to create a content strategy to grow digital reach.
- A thorough and constantly up-to-date SEO strategy.
- Competitor analysis & keyword research.
- Content auditing.
- Creation of social media strategies and social media posting schedules.
- Sharing your knowledge around the business and instil a culture of embracing digital and how to use their digital audience to grow revenue.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business interview March/April