Technical Business Analyst, 12 Month Contract, SDLC & Agile
- Agile Business Analyst
- 12 month contract
- Market rates
Fruition is partnering with a major consultancy looking for an Agile Business Analyst for a 12 month assignment in Sheffield. The Business Analyst candidate MUST have strong requirement gathering, Agile experience, business process analysis and stakeholder engagement skills, to work on new projects and systems changes.
How will you be spending your days?
As an Agile Business Analyst, your main responsibility will be contributing to solution design across the business. You will be working alongside a strong team to deliver large scale greenfield projects. Your responsibilities will also include, eliciting high level requirements, liaising with people across the business e.g. developer and testers, contributing to process improvement, coaching/mentoring less senior Business Analysts and ensuring that projects are being delivered as efficiently as possible.
Business Analyst Experience required:
- Demonstrable track record working as a Business Analyst or Product owner and evidence of involvement across the project lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience of working within an AGILE software delivery environment
- In-depth experience of AGILE / SCRUM methodologies
- Experience and skills in process mapping / workflow
- Experience of eliciting requirements through workshops, interviews, user groups, surveys or by exchanging correspondence, both individually and with groups
- A history of working on software focused change projects
- User Stories