Year 4 Primary Teacher Warrington
We are currently working with a small 1 form entry primary school in Warrington who are looking for a qualified primary teacher to teach a year 4 class to cover an ongoing absence . The teacher is required 5 days week from as soon as possible on along term basis.
Ideally the Primary teacher will have experience of
- Teaching a year 4 class
- Teaching all core and foundation primary subjects.
- Creatively linking subjects together to plan thematically
- Planning for, directing and working with teaching assistants
You will also need
- A Teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of teaching the new primary curriculum ( updated 2014)
- To be immediately available and able to commute to Warrington and work normal school hours
Benefits of the role
- Working in a small primary school in a picturesque rural setting
- Oversubscribed primary school with enthusiastic children and good parental support
- Excellent support from colleagues and senior leadership team
- Competitive pay rates
- Free access to resources and CPD
- Advice and guidance on changes to education
To be able to start this role you would need to attend an interview at our Warrington office to complete the safeguarding checks and have a clear enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service.
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.
For further information about this role and similar class teacher roles in primary schools in Warrington , Wigan, StHelens and Runcorn please call Rachael or Neil on or email a CV to