Do you have experience in operation support or project coordination?
Do you understand digital advertising products or industry?
Are you keen to work for the world's biggest IT employer?
My client is offering the opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced project team as a Coordinator in Digital Advertising. This is a 12 month contract based in central London, paying anything between £17-21 per hour depending on your experience.
If you bag this amazing opportunity, you'll be working in one of London's most fun and vibrant offices with free food, drinks, gym and mind stimulating office spaces.
This digital ads team is a solution-generating force that help sales teams and advertisers to support millions of customers worldwide. As a cross-functional and global team, it's this team's job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
The Global Support team plays a critical role in business success, supporting sales teams, advertisers and products. Alongside support and troubleshooting work, in this role you partner with sales, product management and engineering to focus on developing innovative, scalable support solutions that effectively serve a growing customer base.
As a Project Coordinator you will act as a critical means of support for sales teams and customers, and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, improving it all the time. In this specialist role you will become a product expert, focused on handling troubleshooting tasks so that the sales teams can concentrate their efforts on client-specific activities. Proactively reach out to clients and agencies for billing information, monitor MDB account dashboards for issues & confirm changes are executed to reduce future billing issues
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and resolving issues from sales teams and Google's advertisers, agencies & partners
- Manage sales and customer inquiries related to DoubleClick by live channels and email tickets
- Contribute to the development of internal products and processes, including developing documentation and training materials
- Fluency in English
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- - Excellent communications, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Project coordination experience, improving processes ideally using six sigma methodology
- Previously worked in digital advertising or strong interest/understanding of digital advertising
Nice to Have Skills:
- Additional languages
- Experience of using DoubleClick or AdWords or other online display advertising systems would be an advantage
- Customer focus with strong communication skills and client facing experience, ideally of a technical nature
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.