Electrical Test Technician
Our client is a market leading engineering company. Due to an increase in workload they require initially for 6 month an Electrical Test Technician. On offer is an attractive salary and the chance to work a permeant day shift. The role would suit an electrical maintenance technician with a lot of installation and commissioning experience.
- Responsible for ensuring the setup of test equipment and supporting equipment/systems within the facility and on site, are to the required standards;
- Assist the Test engineer in the tasks required to deliver successful tests in the facilities;
- To guide and support the maintenance team in the operational and maintenance tasks required to deliver successful tests in the facilities;
- To guide and support the calibration of measurement systems within the facility to ensure correct loadings under test;
- To support the development of equipment and operations to advance testing techniques and knowledge within the facilities.
- Minimum time served Electrical Technician with current practical experience.
- Minimum ONC in electrical engineering or industry equivalent.
- Awareness of HSE issues relevant to site operations.
- Good understanding of office-based equipment and software packages.
- Experience of general handling of heavy machinery/plant.
- A current BS7671 17th Edition qualification.