2nd Line Technical Support Engineer - Leatherhead £22-30k
2nd Line Technical Support Engineer - £22,000 - £30,000 Per Annum - Leatherhead
Our client is a rapidly expanding Managed Service Provider based in Leatherhead. Due to a period of significant growth within the business the opportunity has arisen for a 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer to join the team.
They are looking for a proactive individual who can manage all incidents and customer requests via Email, Telephone & Deskside, client facing support.
- You will be responsible for managing all tickets through to resolution and closure within SLA's
- Resolve issues and incidents that have been escalated from the 1st line support team
- Escalate issues to the 3rd line team when appropriate
- Use IT Service Management tools to keep log fault calls on behalf of customers and to keep accurate records of all site information
- Attend client sites when an issue can't be resolved remotely
- Work with sales solutions team on site solutions, implementation and project planning
This is a permanent opportunity - 39 hours per week. The company offer an excellent training programme aswell as the opportunity to excel and progress in your career.
- A personal progression plan tailored to each individual
- Training provided in line with your own career goals
- Increase to salary after successful completion of exams
- Excellent pension scheme
Please email Rachael for immediate consideration!