Business Services Manager - Reputable Firm
Great opportunity for a qualified Business Services Manager to work at a reputable firm with a friendly and personal work environment.
The client are a reputable firm based near Leatherhead.
They work with a broad range of different clients, with clients ranging from sole traders to AIM listed and multi-national companies.
They are keen on staff development and portfolio ownership. They care about their employees, having an extremely strong staff retention rate and many benefits that can be used.
- Working directly with a partner on a diverse portfolio of clients including entrepreneurial owner managed businesses, high net worth individuals and some quoted and unquoted public limited companies.
Involvement with the finalisation of statutory and management accounts.
Control and reporting of cost budgets.
Recruitment and management of employees and team members
Providing support, development and career guidance to employees.
Liaise with clients, partners, managers and other department team members.
Managing the needs of clients and relationships
Scheduling, finalising and reviewing client accounts, for submission to the partner.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- 5 years' UK public practice experience
- Experience of publicly traded company audits would be useful
- Commercially aware
- A team player
- An entrepreneurial and ambitious mindset
- Experience of preparation of accounts of owner-managed companies, sole traders and partnerships
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum depending on experience